Wednesday, April 13, 2016

490th / my first prac

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

On 11 April, I had my first driving practical session.
So technically speaking, I was suppose to start at June, because from now till end of May - all sessions are fully booked, since I only can book lessons on 17th every month, which all lessons will be taken up within hours ah, and I only passed by BTT on 7th April. 
BUTTT since, sometimes that my luck is on my side and I log into booking portal and refresh the page every in a while - I MANAGED TO GET MY FIRST LESSON ON 11 APRIL. WOOOHOOOO. (thanks to whoever who gave up that session)

Timings was a bit late I guess.... 6.50pm; and I gotta peak charges for it, when I am free whole day and every day, and could have paid non-peak, but I gotta pay peak. #bleh
It's additional $5+ more; and I actually signed for oneteam, which is additional $5 every lesson, end up, I got to pay $10+ more, -___-
Complaints aside, I was so excited during my first lesson. 
I actually thought I would not be driving in my first lesson, maybe just some hands on on steering wheel and so on, but I actually managed to drive!!
I was so surprise when the instructor say now we shall drive in the circuit, I am like "WHAT? so fast??" When I have not master my grip on steering wheel....
So all in all, I drove around the circuit so many times to master my gradual bend, which I did not managed to.... Because I tend to look only one side when turning, OHMIGOD.... 
And once I accelerate, my turning go cray cray, as I tend to go out of lane, shit......
I really hope I would get this turning right by the end of next lesson... (lessons are soooo expensive). 

My instructor seems to be a nice guy, I can say that he is quite patient with me, because I made quite a number of silly mistakes........... #ahahaha....
And he actually set a target for me to get my driving lesson before PDL expires and made a pinky promise with me, AHAHAHAHHAH!!!
I really hope I can clear this as fast as possible within first try, it's crazy when I already spent $600+ on this already....... #crossfinger
ZY X PC © 2014